Teeth whitening will:
Give you a younger appearance
Reverse years of everyday staining and yellowing
Boost your confidence and self-esteem
Our range of Tooth Whitening treatments includes the Enlighten £450 and Zoom £350 Whitening systems.
ENLIGHTEN TEETH WHITENING FROM £450
Enlighten Tooth Whitening System is the Premium brand in tooth whitening treatments. It is used for more difficult cases or where the patients wants a guaranteed result of B1 brightness.
Why use the Enlighten tooth whitening system as compared to other systems?
- Premium brand in tooth whitening treatments
- Guaranteed B1 shade – only system in the world that will whiten up to 16 shades easily and safely
- Tailor-made whitening trays
- Highly reliable results and optimal effectiveness, thanks to the whitening products being refrigerated from manufacture to surgery
- Minimal pain and sensitivity, thanks to its application with anti-sensitivity serum
- No lights, gingival protection or dehydration whitening
- No dietary changes required
- Results in just 2-4 weeks
Why should I whiten my teeth?
- There are many reasons for whitening your teeth, including:
- The boost to your confidence and self-esteem that comes from a great smile
- A younger appearance
- A special event such as a wedding, job interview etc
- To make a positive first impression on others
- To simply reverse years of everyday staining and yellowing
The Enlighten Teeth Whitening is completed after three visits:
Visit 1: In your first visit we will take impressions of your teeth, using special impression material supplied by Enlighten. These impressions will be sent to an Enlighten state of the art laboratory, who will then fabricate high quality sealed bleaching trays for you. This will take about 2 weeks to be ready. During this time you will need to use special tooth paste twice a day every day, which contains a material called Hydroxyapatite (HAP) which is what your Enamel is made of, 97% of it in fact! This HAP will not only improve the whitening effect but it will also protect your teeth and reduce any sensitivity.
Visit 2: On the next visit you will pick up your bleaching try from dentist together with whitening gel which you will need to use for 14 CONSECUTIVE NIGHTS.
Visit 3: Lastly you will return to your dentist for a 40 minute treatment in the surgery. Make sure you bring your whitening trays with you. This final treatment will not only boost the colour but will ensure the whitening is even and natural looking and help the colour to be more stable i.e. the whitening will last longer.
Zoom Tooth Whitening from £350
- Gives you a whiter, brighter smile in just one visit
- Clinically proven to whiten teeth to an average of eight shades
- Teeth stay whiter longer as a result of the latest light-activated whitening technology and industry-leading, take-home whitening products
- Cheaper alternative
Tooth whitening is an effective way of lightening the natural colour of your teeth without removing any of the tooth surface.
We use the Zoom tooth whitening system, which gives you a white, brighter smile in just one visit.
It is clinically proven to whiten teeth an average of eight shades, giving you immediate results, and keeps them whiter longer using the latest light-activated whitening technology and industry-leading, take home whitening products.
What are the possible side effects?
The most common side effect is tooth and gum sensitivity. Your dentist is your best resource to ensure that you are a good candidate for whitening and that you are using the right concentration of whitening formula. Philips Zoom at-home whitening products have two mild desensitizing agents, potassium nitrate and Amorphous Calcium Phosphate (ACP), to minimize tooth sensitivity.
What kind of results should I expect?
While results vary from person to person, your smile will be noticeably whiter with Philips Zoom. With Philips Zoom WhiteSpeed, you can get up to eight shades whiter teeth in one 45-minute office visit. Philips Zoom DayWhite and NiteWhite offer a dramatically whiter smile in one to two weeks. And unlike over-the-counter options, your dentist will work hand in hand with you until you’re completely satisfied with your results.
How long will my whitening results last?
That’s all dependent on your genetics and habits, but generally around a year. Drinking staining foods or beverages and smoking can limit your results, but you can easily keep your smile shining between treatments with the Zoom Whitening Pen. And brushing with a whitening toothbrush like Philips Sonicare DiamondClean can help maintain your results.
The premium brand for teeth whitening, see results in just 2-4 weeks from start of treatment, Gurarnteed!
Prices Starting from just £450
Call 020 8337 0629
What sets us apart from other dental practices is our ability to provide a complete range of dental services.