FREE Virtual Consultation with Dr KPTAKE THE SMILE TEST
£45.83 per month*
When that’s the case, our whitening treatments could be just what you need to reignite the love you once felt for your smile.
We’ve selected a handful of the most effective systems available for brilliant results. They’re perfect for finishing off cosmetic treatments like straightening or when you need to show off your best side at weddings, job interviews and more.
*A loan of £550 over 12 months would cost you £45.83 per month at 0% APR. Total amount repayable would be £550.
Boost your confidence and self-esteem
Give yourself a more youthful appearance
Get ready for white weddings, job interviews and more
Reverse everyday staining and yellowing
#LoveYourSmileSEE MORE STORIES
A smile that’s anything less than pearly-white could pose a problem for a bridal shop owner. Here’s how we stepped in to help Claire feel years younger.
Discoloured and worn teeth with uneven edges.
Enlighten whitening and composite veneers/bonding.
Crossbite, overcrowded and worn teeth.
Alignment, bleaching and composite bonding.
There are thousands of whiteners on the market. We’ve selected some of the safest and most effective whiteners available to guarantee amazing results from £550.
Enlighten is the Rolls Royce of whitening. This premium whitener is the world’s only system to whiten by up to 16 shades with guaranteed B1 whiteness. And it does all of this without the use of lights or lasers.
The secret is a custom whitening tray produced in Enlighten’s state-of-the-art lab to precision-fit your teeth. As well as applying whitener, the tray also distributes Enlighten’s anti-sensitivity serum, which stops the aches and pains sometimes associated with whitening.
It’s a gentle whitener that works its magic over several weeks suitable for restoring whiteness to even the most lacklustre and neglected teeth.
Up to 16 shades whiter with guaranteed B1 shade
Precision-made whitening trays
Whiten without lights, dehydration or gingival protection
A whiter shade in just 2-4 weeks
Enlighten teeth whitening takes place over three visits to Love Teeth lasting 2-4 weeks. At your first visit, we’ll take impressions of your teeth and send these off to the Enlighten laboratory to have your custom trays produced.
In the fortnight it takes for Enlighten to produce the trays and return them to us, we’ll give a special toothpaste to use twice a day. The paste contains Hydroxyapatite (HAP) – the same material which makes up 97% of tooth enamel. HAP reduces sensitivity and acts as a catalyst for the whitening later on.
In around two weeks, you can pop back to Love Teeth to pick up your custom-made Enlighten whitening tray and gel. You’ll need to wear this every night for the next fortnight to the whitener to work its magic.
The third time’s a charm. On your final visit, we’ll carry out a quick 40-minute treatment to finish things off by boosting the final shade and ensuring the results will last.
Philips’ revolutionary Zoom! range is a light-activated whitener which guarantees to improve teeth by up to eight shades. When you need whiter teeth fast, Zoom! WhiteSpeed works its magic in a single 45-minute visit to Love Teeth.
And if you’d prefer to whiten from the comfort of home the talented folks at Philips have you covered there too. Their DayWhite and NiteWhite products work their magic while you kick back and watch TV.
Philips’ at-home whitening products have two mild desensitizing agents, potassium nitrate and Amorphous Calcium Phosphate (ACP) to minimize tooth sensitivity.
Whiter teeth in one visit
Whitens by up to eight shades
At-home whitening options
Award-winning Boutique whitening was designed by dentists. They came up with a system that’s so safe, and effective, you can do it in your sleep!
We’ll start by taking a few snapshots of your teeth, and a digital 3D scan for the boffins at Boutique’s whitening laboratory, who will create your custom-fitted whitening trays. You can choose whether to whiten by day or while you sleep.
Boutique’s day kit contains 6% hydrogen peroxide. It’s designed to be worn for just two hours every day, so you can fit whitening around your lifestyle. The night kit contains either 10% or 16% carbamide peroxide to be worn for six hours every night for the same results.
Whether you choose day or night whitening, we think you’ll love the results!